You Can Make 2020 Goals!
In today’s video, you’ll hear encouraging nonprofit news, learn the most important thing any nonprofit can still do in 2020, and receive insights on 2021.
Don’t have 215 seconds?
Here’s a quick overview:
1. Maximize your time and trusted team members by making phone calls. You know by now that major donors tend to be older, and these same donors tend to be home due to COVID. Call them!
For the first time in the history of fundraising, your call may be welcome!! 🙂 I do not believe major donors consider an email blast or video link to be a personal ask. Hearing your voice — on the phone — asking about their health and their families while highlighting the organization’s challenges is a personal ask.
2. Optimize your space. We’re all living somewhere on the faith:fear spectrum so highlight how you’re keeping everyone safe while shunning nanny-ism.
Real estate is many non-profits greatest asset. Open the doors. Trust volunteers — who may not be the A-team. This may be the year to trade excellence for safe interaction!
3. Plan for 2021 as if COVID isn’t going away.
If you’re afraid of seeming pessimistic or lacking faith, plan anyway. Then, secretly place your COVID plan in a drawer where you can easily find it. Both your board and major donors will applaud your foresight if the plan is needed.
Thank you ALL for supporting Miracle Strategies.
In 2021, I’ll celebrate my fourth year as a consultant, and nearly 100% of my work is connected to your recommendations and referrals! Have a wonderful Holiday Season and a Merry Christmas!
- Schedule a FREE 15-minute here. Click “Book Now.”
- Discover fundraising tips important to you, using our simple blog search tool.
- Join hundreds of fundraisers and board members who benefit weekly from winning fundraising tips.
Miracle Strategies Fundraising & Marketing
Phoenicia Miracle, Principal
126 Dutch Island Dr. Savannah, GA 31406
1462 Wando View St. Daniel Island, SC 29492
Copyright © 12.8.20 Miracle Strategies. LLC All rights reserved.